Technical analysis is a method of evaluating securities by analyzing statistics generated by market activity, such as past prices and volume.
Technical analysts do not attempt to measure a security’s intrinsic value, but instead use charts and other tools to identify patterns that can suggest future activity.
Technical analysts believe that the historical performance of stocks and markets are indications of future performance.
By attending Technical Analysis for Beginners Webinar registrants will learn the following:
- What is Technical Analysis?
- What are the charts?
- Basic concepts of trend
- Support and resistance
By attending Advanced Technical Analysis Webinar registrants will learn the following:
- Moving Average, with its various types
- BOLLINGER BANDS
- MACD – Moving Average Convergence Divergence
- RSI Relative Strength Index
- Fibonacci, and some of its types
- And how they are used in Trading
By attending Auto Traders Webinar registrants will learn the following:
- What is VTL (VertexFX Trading Language)
- Difference between Server side and client side VTL
- How to attach indicators
- How to attach Auto traders (Expert Advisors)
- how to start new VTL